So simple, so fresh and it goes with everything- as a side to fish & seafood, in one of our omelette wraps, in homemade sushi, with scrambled eggs or in salad cups.
Ingredients for 2
- 2 large or 3 medium sized carrots, peeled & grated (or julienne if you have a mandolin)
- half a bunch fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- seeds of one finger lime (or juice of one regular lime)
- thumb-sized piece of ginger, finely grated
- olive or sesame oil and salt, extra lime juice or our Kim Chi juice to taste, mixed together and through the carrots
Stir all ingredients together in a bowl and enjoy!